- van's frozen waffles (I usually stock up on the "organic vitamin boost" one admittedly because I am a sucker for labeling that promises all that...)
- Rico M. Panadas emapandas (I've swooned about him before, and I'll do it again. This guy has a fabulous product. Partic favs around here are the sweet corn & cheese; chicken; and beef ones.)
- EVOL burritos (I love that they come in "snack" size (perfect for children) and regular size. I will admit that I am raising wild animals, so anything that can be picked up at mealtime is a bonus.)
- Whole Kitchen (Whole Food's in-store brand) Chicken Taquitos (again, if you can pick it up or dip it my children think it's fun and it goes down the hatch...)
- Jolie ravioli (has some weird, gimmicky flavors but my kids enjoy the cheese & broccoli one + the shapes make them exciting-- if you are 4)
- My older son loved the smoked gouda & pear Nuovo raviolis that was in that one pic from yesterday. (I think it was the beggar's purse shape that he thought was cool...and, deep sigh, perhaps easily picked up)
- Amy's or Kashi frozen pizzas (who doesn't like pizza? we like Amy's spinach and pesto varieties best and the Kashi roasted vegetable and pesto ones)
- Amy's or Trader Joe's frozen mac & cheese (nothing like the bright orange stuff in the box)
- And yes, even if I think they're kind of icky, I let my kids throw hot dogs into the shopping cart on occasion. But usually it's a package of chicken sausages that I always have on hand.
That should provide some inspiration the next time you do your grocery marketing. I'd love to hear about your (relatively healthful) go-to's?